Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year, New Beginings?

It has been awhile since I've last posted anything on here. Well hello everyone (anyone), I will try to write here as much as possible with the busy schedule of school and work. This blog will mostly focus on my random things; anything I feel needs to be said.

So, in 15min it is going to be a whole entire new year. 2009 woo! Exciting. Well I'm bored and it is New Year's Eve with nothing better to do than ramble. I am exhausted today from work and just finished baking woo! I'm also a bit stress because I have my winter class now and it is bascially cramming in 15weeks of work into 3. 4 Modules to complete, 1 research paper, and 1 final to be completed in 3 weeks, if that. On top of that, I have to keep a cheese portfolio of cheeses that I try and what I think and give it to my manager. Fun!

I feel as if I need to create a resolution list this year (like every year) and hopefully sticking to it.

No comments: